Saturday, November 19, 2016

Thanksgiving Bonus Song: Thank You!

Painfully simple but always a hit. I tell the kids we have to sing “thank you” twelve times. I put all the thank you’s on the board, and we count them. I confirm that they are confident they can "read" all the words to the song. Using my giant fake finger pointer, I point to each thank you as we sing. We get super silly with the “gobbles”. We do it two or three times, getting faster each time.


The Thank You Song
(tune of: Ten Little Indians)

Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you.

Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you.

Thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you.

Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble!

Enjoy some time off with your family this week! Share books and songs with the kids you love. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: