Friday, April 25, 2014

Flannel Friday: That's How Much I Love You

Right before Valentine storytime, I happened to see this book in the board book bin. Kirkus trashed it, but the kids loved it. I knew instantly that it needed to be flannelized.
I can't wait to use it for Mother's Day.


I love you, I love you, I love you, I do....
If you were a sock, I'd be your shoe.



The pairs continue until finally...

I love you, I love you, I love you, you see...
But the best pair of all is by far you and me!

The pieces can also be used for a "What goes together?" game.

Lisa at Thrive After Three is hosting the roundup this week. Find all things Flannel Friday on the blog or find us on Pinterest.




2 comments:

Jane said...

Perfectly precious! I had not seen this book - but will need to order now. Thanks ~ jane

Anonymous said...

Adorable - I am putting this on my Mom's Day list! - Anne